Saturday, December 27, 2014

Jacquees - 19 EP


If Lloyd and early Chris Brown combined sounds they would come up with..Jacquees. The Rich Gang singer flaunts his vocal muscles throughout his debut EP, "19". After listening in it's entirety, I've concluded that he can absolutely sing (no doubt about that) and he has great melodies that help convey his lyrics in a non-corny way (unlike a lot of these rap-singers today).Lloyd,who is also featured on #FeelIt, is one of my favorite male artists, so right away I could hear the influence and knew that I'd be feeling this guy. The ghetto love story that is #FutureBabyMama and the Trinidad James assisted #BetI would have to be my favorite tracks, even though I can let the project play from beginning to end without skipping. I rarely care for male R&B, but he has stirred up a little excitement. Stream "19" below and purchase on iTunes.


1. Future Baby Mama
2. Bet I (Feat. Trinidad James)
3. Soldier (Feat. Rich Homie Quan)
4. Destinys Child
5. IDGAF
6. You Need Me
7. Come Thru
8. Perfect
9. Feel It (Feat. Lloyd & Rich Homie Quan)
10. No Questions
11. Wont Turn It Down (Feat. Chris Brown)


No comments:

Post a Comment