Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Bad Lands - Love Heroes EP




"Uh oh ooh oh ooh oh ooh uh.." I first heard about this Alt-Pop duo through a mutual friend and have been a fan ever since. LA natives Mowgli Moon and Rocky Chance take us on a journey of famous couples on their second project "Love Heroes". While singing and rapping throughout, Bad Lands mixes different sounds including subtle drums,heavy bass,enchanting synths, and unapologetic lyrics. I absolutely love their voices together! One thing I appreciate the most about this group is the creativity they put forth towards their videos and branding. I've had the chance to witness them live a couple times and they were nothing short of amazing,not to mention very humble. My favorite on the project(now one of my fav songs period) would have to be #ToknightWeRide. The catchy,new age love affair has a beat that is so melodic and just makes me feel like I'm riding around Venice early evening smoking with friends lol. Other standouts include their single #Shotgun as well as #GoldNameplates (nostalgic right??). If you're in Los Angeles,make sure to check out one of their shows.Otherwise,toke up and knight ride... "Love Heroes" available on iTunes now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment