Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Album: Omarion - Sex Playlist



One of my favorite male singers dropped his fourth studio album today. Omarion's "Sex Playlist" is definitely that. Slinky sounds,confident lyrics,lush melodies,and bass depict long sessions of love making or...just some good ol' f*ckin'. I can honestly let the whole album play,but I do have a few standouts. Lead single #PostToBe ft. Chris Brown and Jhene Aiko is the most turnt up record here. Lyrics like "And he gotta eat the booty like groceries" over a Mustard beat by the lovely Ms.Aiko are gold enough. #Work is my favorite song off the album.It's just so sexy and mysterious. Everytime I listen to it I visualize luxury real estate,shadows,and satin sheets;Stainless Steal Love Affair lol. From the 90's stylings of #YouLikeIt to the breathy,Brandy-esque harmonies in #Steam, "Sex Playlist" is sounding like one of this year's best R&B projects. Out now on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment