Sunday, January 18, 2015

Video: LoVel ft Nitty Scott - College



Harlem based singer LoVel represents for the young adults in his new video "College" ft female emcee Nitty Scott. The video starts off with him finding out what's going on for the night, and from there takes you through a typical college student night of girls and partying. The redlight scenes were perfect for the trippy,slow burning R&B number, as they created a sense of sensuality. I don't think many artists my age incorporate the school aspect into their music/videos, so it was refreshing to see someone engage in the college party life on camera. Nitty Scott comes in towards the end with an eclectic verse spittin', looked at my drink and he asked me the flavor..told him it taste like I'm calling you later. We've all had those nights. LoVel's #SomewhereSomeday project is dropping in March.Turn up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment