Tuesday, January 13, 2015

RJ & Choice ft. Terrace Martin - Do It



YG and DJ Mustard presents...RJ & Choice. The Pushaz Ink and 10 Summers rappers  have joined forces to debut a collaborative project called #RichOffMackin' (out now). The twosome rep the Westcoast on the primarily DJ Mustard produced set, bringing us back to the days of DJ Quick, mixed with their own animated flows. I enjoyed the mixtape overall,but one track in particular stood out to me."Do It" ft Terrace Martin is one of the smoother songs, dedicated to the females. She told me treat her friend right..I'm like yeah right is one of the more memorable lines, basically summing up the premise. The self-proclaimed macks inquire about sexual escapades they'd like to partake in with beautiful women, but that's as far as it goes. "Do It" is feel good and catchy, so it wouldn't be a surprise if it takes off by summer (I'll ride to it). Take a listen below.



No comments:

Post a Comment