Thursday, January 15, 2015

Ciara - I Bet



Go CiCi go CiCi go...one of my favorite singers and musical inspirations Ciara is back with "I Bet", the first single off of her sixth album #Jackie. On the Harmony Samuels produced cut, Ms. Harris lets her ex know (presumably her baby's father Future) that he's gonna regret leaving her. The R&B midtempo reminds us of an earlier time, when Ciara ruled the charts with her albums Goodies and The Evolution. A breakup always makes for great material, even though I feel as if this track would be better suited for an album cut rather than first single (I love the chorus and her tone is one of the best in the game). Ciara always has great, energetic videos with poppin' dancing, so hopefully the visual will take the song to another level. Either way, I'm excited for her new era. Listen to her emotional track below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment