Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Dream ft. TI - That's My Shit



One of my biggest musical inspirations is back with a new single. Singer/Songwriter The Dream debuts the T.I. assisted track "That's My Shit" off of his upcoming album #CrownJewel. Over a snappy, lighthearted beat, Dream tells another dude that although he may be hanging out with a girl, that girl doesn't belong to him...That's HIS sh*t. We've been places that you'll never ever ever go. The self-proclaimed Radio Killa sure is confident and has no problem throwing it in your face. Signature synths emerge as the instrumental builds,while TI swoops in with a cocky verse. All in all, if you're a fan of The Dream (especially his earlier work), you'll love this catchy song. I'm sure he'll have everybody WILDIN' OUT by the summertime. 



No comments:

Post a Comment