Saturday, May 23, 2015

Young Thug ft. Popcaan - I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)



A new day, a new Young Thug song. On the rap/singers latest track "I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)" produced by Jamie XX, he spits his usual unrecognizable lyrics about enjoying himself while creating different melodies (I think that's what we like from him anyway). The sampled hook and unique, feel good, summertime-esque beat (Is that a Xylophone?) really make the song. Dancehall artist Popcaan can be heard adding a little culture to the hook, which I honestly think was unnecessary because of the strong sample. Overall it's a nice tune to ride out to with the windows down in sunny weather. "I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)" can be found on UK producer Jamie XX's album In Color. Bop your head below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment