Friday, May 1, 2015

Pia Mia ft. Chris Brown & Tyga - Do It Again



I was smiling ear to ear when I saw that one of my favorite singers had dropped a new single. Guamanian bombshell Pia Mia mixes rhythmic-pop with a little island spice on "Do It Again" which features Chris Brown and Tyga. The uptempo, Nic Nac produced banger sees Pia exercise her flawless falsetto as she sings about wanting to engage again after a one night stand. I love her tone and really enjoyed the runs and whistle note towards the end of the record. Tyga and CB both provide raunchy verses, equipped with just enough testosterone to welcome male and females listeners alike. I know her team won't disappoint creatively when it comes to the video, but I really hope she puts those dancing skills to use this time. Do it again with the Interscope signee below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment