Friday, May 15, 2015

Video: Joseline Hernandez ft. Stevie J - Stingy With My Kutty Kat



Well, well, well...Love and Hip Hop ATL stars Joseline Hernandez and Stevie J are finally unveiling what they've been in the studio all this time working on. The married couple gives us a peek into their bedroom in the raunchy, Western themed video for Joseline's single "Stingy With My Kutty Kat'. I actually got my life! Aside from the slightly amateur quality, the twosome served up lots of sex appeal, daring fashions, and last, but not least...the song is fire! From the catchy hook to the soulful piano keys, I really believe this is the hit they've been striving for (and you can understand her for once lol). Hopefully it can pick up enough interest that a major label comes knocking and they redo the video with a larger budget. But for now, get into the Puertorican Princess' latest catch phrase below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment