Saturday, March 7, 2015

LoVel ft. Fetty Wap - The Move



I'm really feeling this LoVel guy's music. I posted his #College video a little while back and now he's dropped another hood gem called "The Move" ft Mr. Trap Queen himself, Fetty Wap. The Harlem singer details a story of him ultimately pullin' up on a female and tryna find out what's next. The topic is so relateable to my generation, as everything nowadays involves the two phrases Pull up and Come Thru. We all know that once those words are said, you are either going to be smoking,drinking, or having sex;sometimes all three! lol. The beat is real laidback and kind of puts you in a chill zone, then Fetty Wap's melodic verse comes on with a lot of charisma, which keeps your attention.  LoVel is 2 for 2 to me, so it's safe to say I'm looking forward to his #SomewhereSomeday project, which drops later this year. Find out the move below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment