Friday, April 15, 2016

Video: Connie Diiamond - Summer Sixteen Freestyle



Bronx rapstress Connie Diiamond is introducing creativity back into the game with her latest video, "Summer Sixteen Freestyle". Over Drake's instrumental, Connie spits straight bars while her eyes change back and forth between white and brown. It's obvious that she has skills, but it's her strikingly similar appearance and style to a certain rap legend that has captured and kept my (and many other's) attention. I mean let's just address it head on...she looks like Missy Elliot. I felt like I was watching a throwback Missy video, just with a harder flow...and the flow is what's going to set her apart. Quirky and clever lines like, If you a hatin' b*tch, you been a fan...I'll get my right hand bitch to fuck your man, will definitely have social media users quoting and captioning their photos. I'm hoping she continues to knock it out the park creatively with her visuals. Watch Connie Diiamond shine below.



No comments:

Post a Comment