Friday, September 11, 2015

Video: Malachiae Warren ft. Migos - Thank Yo Momma



Atlanta seems to continuously churn out new artists everyday. Motown artist Malachiae Warren reps his hometown in the Migos assisted video "Thank Yo Momma" and it's...slightly nostalgic. From the opening porch and phone call scene, I immediately got Ciara Goodies vibes and instantly knew I would love it. The young singer pulls up to a local pool party filled with scantily clothed women before linking up with Migos at the legendary Cascade skating rink. I think what intrigued me most about the visual was the overall energy (the girl with the purple hair entertained me so much for some reason lol). My only gripe is that there was no choreography, which would've taken it to the next level. All in all, cool video for a fun song. Turn up with Chiae below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment