Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Jidenna ft. Roman GianArthur - Classic Man



If this isn't an interesting mix, I don't know what is. Janelle Monae has launched her own record label called Wondaland, and first up to bat is singer/rapper Jidenna. On his debut single "Classic Man", the dapper Brooklyn artist fuses his sense of style with the growing Westcoast, RnBass sound to create an anthem for the well dressed gentlemen of the world. It's not too often you see a male artist of urban influence indulge in menswear and high fashion (I identify with this 100%), so I'm eager to see how the industry will react to such a unique figure. I have always respected Janelle Monae's creativity, and I'm sure if she's cosigning, we are in for a visual treat. Until then, dust your shoulders off and groove to "Classic Man" below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment