Sunday, August 2, 2015

Dreezy ft. Teyana Taylor - How I'm Coming



Chicago seems to be the new mecca for emerging, young, rap artists. Following the likes of Chief Keef and Tink, Dreezy steps onto the scene with an EP titled Call It What You Want. Stemming from the project is the R&B banger that is "How I'm Coming" featuring Teyana Taylor. In her signature smokey tone, Teyana starts off the song with a sensual hook, before Dreezy drops bar after bar bigging up her "skills" (if you know what I mean). The beat bangs, and I can def see myself riding around at night zoned out to it. My only problem with Dreezy is that she is so similar to Tink that she may not get her proper shine. Otherwise, I like the budding femcee and can't wait to see what else she has in store. Find out what you need to do in the bedroom below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment